AutoCAD Commands covered in AutoCAD Beginners Video Tutorial - 2 are Offset, Trim, Zoom, Pan, Dist, List, Area, F2. Topics covered in detail are as follows:
- How to offset & trim entities.
- How to perform Zoom In, Zoom Out, Pan & Zoom Extents using mouse.
- How to perform Zoom Window & Zoom Previous using Standard Toolbar buttons.
- How to do measurements using Dist Command.
- How to get geometrical data using LIST Command
- How to perform Area measurement operations such as Add Area, Subtract Area.
- How to make AutoCAD Text Window On/Off using F2